How do you fix an LG Refrigerator/Freezer/Ice Maker compressor not working?
- If the compressor in your LG Refrigerator/Freezer/Ice Maker compressor is not working, the whole appliance will cease operating. Before replacing it, we inspect it to see whether it's arcing or overheating. Any damaged or malfunctioning components will be repaired as quickly as possible by our repair experts if necessary!
Can you fix a LG Refrigerator/Freezer/Ice Maker leaking water?
- An LG Refrigerator/Freezer/Ice Maker leaking water are most often caused by a blocked defrost tube. If there is ice or other debris in the tubing, water may back up and spill into the refrigerator, therefore it is our duty to look for blockages and fix any leaks right away!
Why is my LG Refrigerator/Freezer/Ice Maker water tray overflowing?
- There is a possibility that humidity influences the amount of water dripping into your LG Refrigerator/Freezer/Ice Maker drip pan, which may explain why your LG Refrigerator/Freezer/Ice Maker water tray is overflowing. Ice dispensers that leak or door gaskets that need to be changed are two more possibilities. Our experts can deal with these problems in a timely and efficient manner!
Why is it that my LG Refrigerator/Freezer/Ice Maker is making noise?
- It's possible that your LG Refrigerator/Freezer/Ice Maker is making noise due to a clogged compressor. Refrigerator compressor coils located at the back of the unit transmit heat more slowly and noisily when coated with dust. It will be resolved by cleaning the coils and you won't have to be concerned about it anymore!
Do you handle LG Refrigerator/Freezer/Ice Maker frost buildup issues?
- LG Appliance Repairs can assist customers with their LG Refrigerator/Freezer/Ice Maker frost buildup concerns. When warm air enters the refrigerator, it condenses to create ice or frost that accumulates. If you open and shut your refrigerator's doors often, you risk breaking the door seal gaskets and allowing warmer air in!
Do you know why my LG Wine Cooler wine cooler is not cooling?
- If the evaporator in your LG Wine Cooler wine cooler is not cooling, it's likely that you have a problem. A buildup of ice is a possibility as a cause. This part's fan may become dirty or clogged up over time. We'll clean up the fan and other parts of the system right away!
How will you fix my LG Wine Cooler compressor not working?
- Your LG Wine Cooler compressor is not working if the evaporator is not operating. An accumulation of ice might be a factor in the incident. Over time, the fan in this component may get clogged or dirty too. The fan and other elements of the system will be thoroughly cleaned by our technicians immediately!
What’s the main reason why my LG Wine Cooler is making noise?
- The first step in fixing your LG Wine Cooler is figuring out why your LG Wine Cooler is making noise. If the compressor becomes loose during shipment and rattles against the wine cooler's back or another metal component, one of our specialists will check it. If that doesn't happen, they'll go forward with the repairs!
How come I’m having LG Wine Cooler door hinge issues?
- LG Wine Cooler door hinge issues are often caused by obstructions or broken door gaskets. Contacting our experts can help fix the issue since they can professionally assess the situation and provide the best solution to our clients. Those parts will either be repaired or replaced, depending on their condition!
What are the signs that my LG Wine Cooler condenser coils need cleaning?
- If your LG wine cooler isn't working properly, or it's running abnormally hot, it might mean that your LG Wine Cooler condenser coils need cleanings. Even if you are unable to clean the condenser coils yourself, you may call our technicians to do it for you since they have previous expertise with this kind of repair!
Do you fix an LG Oven heating element not working?
- A damaged burner, a poor connection in the burner socket, or a malfunctioning switch may be the reason why your LG Oven heating element is not working. Burners' socket connections frequently fail and cease providing electricity. We can help you in addressing the problem and offer you with excellent repair services!
How come my LG Oven has electrical wiring issues?
- Resolving LG Oven electrical wiring issues may be time-consuming and difficult. Unfortunately, you don't have enough time because this means that the stove should be repaired as soon as possible. Allow our highly-trained professionals to investigate the issue. You can trust our experts to solve any LG appliance problem since they've received thorough training specifically for it!
What does it mean when a LG Oven smells gas when turned on?
- It's possible that whenever your LG Oven smells gas when turned on, a gas leak might occur. This is caused by a little amount of gas being ejected prior to ignition. The smell should fade away within a few minutes. If this is the case, get in touch with LG Appliance Repairs at once!
Is your LG Oven having knob problems?
- Your LG Oven has to be repaired if it's having LG Oven knob problems because they're clogged with grease and dirt or are otherwise faulty. If you're in need of auto repair, you've come to the right place. You'll be using that oven knob all the time before you realize it!
What could be the reason why my LG Oven self-cleaning feature won't work?
- Having a faulty door switch may explain why the LG Oven self-cleaning feature won't work. The door switch is typically part of the circuit that closes the oven door in self-cleaning ovens. The self-cleaning feature will not work if the lid is not closed, which implies your door switch has to be repaired ASAP!
What would explain why my LG Washer won't work?
- Most frequently, the thermostat, water filling during the rinse cycle, or the pump malfunction explains why the LG Washer won't work. It will take some time to figure out what's wrong on your own. To put it another way, call our specialists and delegate the work to them!
Why does my LG Washer vibrate or shake excessively?
- Your LG Washer vibrates or shakes excessively if it is under or overloaded, so make sure you check the weight load. After a well-balanced load of laundry, if the problem persists, call our service specialists. That problem will be resolved as soon as they figure it out!
Can you fix my LG Washer leaking water?
- The most frequent cause of an LG Washer leaking water is a water pump or hoses connected to the machine that are broken. So any water spillage is instantly visible since the washing machine's water pump is usually situated at the very bottom. Our specialists will evaluate the damage and repair it quickly!
Are you wondering why your LG Washer won't drain?
- Make sure the water level control on your LG Washer is set correctly if your LG Washer won't drain. Clog, damaged valve, or any other occurrence between the components may be to blame for the failure. We'll send someone to your home to figure out what's wrong and fix it!
What’s making my LG Washer fill slowly or won't fill at all?
- Your LG Washer's water pressure may be too low if you notice that your LG Washer fills slowly or won't fill at all. Remove the water intake valve and clean the screens within as a first step in troubleshooting. Contact us immediately if the issue continues so that we can send out a team to repair it!
What’s the most probable reason why my LG Washer won't spin?
- Your LG Washer won't spin if the belt is broken or completely removed from the rollers. If this happens, you're going to need an in-depth repair job to get your washer properly fixed and have it working again. Our reliable technicians can give your appliance the fix it needs and more!
What’s the reason why my LG Dryer dryer does not start?
- Worried because your LG Dryer dryer does not start? Check the power source first to rule out anything major. Ensure that the machine is properly and securely connected to the power source, and check to see if any circuit breakers have been tripped. If you've done everything correctly and it still won't start, give one of our repair specialists a call right immediately!
Why is it that my LG Dryer dryer starts but the drum does not start?
- The LG Dryer dryer starts but the drum does not start when the drive belt or pulley wheel comes loose. You should call our specialists if this happens because you may need a new drive belt right immediately, and we'll be able to determine if it requires a replacement or a simple repair is adequate!
Is there any particular reason why my LG Dryer dryer won't heat?
- Should your LG Dryer won't heat, it might have something to do with a tripped circuit breaker, a blocked vent, or a lack of gas flow. A broken or damaged thermal fuse or heating element may potentially be the reason. You obtain the best outcomes, be sure to deal with our specialists!
Can you figure out why my LG Dryer makes a lot of noise?
- A dryer's idler pulley may fail and produce considerable noise, as in the instance of an LG Dryer that makes a lot of noise. The drum belt is maintained tight by the idler pulley, which rotates with the dryer. When you need this problem fixed right immediately, rely on the assistance of our experienced specialists!
Why does my LG Dryer The power starts but then cuts out?
- A variety of reasons may come into play when your LG Dryer power starts but then cuts out. You will have a non-functioning dryer if the drive motor, timer, or electronic control board fails. Our specialists can deal with this problem expertly!